WINDOWS 10 LIMITED ACCESS

I bet by now you've noticed that after Windows 7, Microsoft has finally deprived users the feel of being fully operational administrators on their computers, even when they host the Administrators account. For some reason, that explains the Guest account not visible on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. however, these restrictions are not as good but annoying more esecially when they block you from doing that setup you want to achieve.

Ref: Go to   C:\users\UpdatusUser
The folder UpdatusUser is a user folder with all user files. it says it all doesn't it?

Just a wake up call, Windows is now hosting an automated administrator account that most users are not knowledgeable of. That's the account that has all the privileges, and I wouldn't doubt if it would be technically revealed that Microsoft has remote access to it and can mess our settings through it. Yet this is just an assumption with no proof.

I have recently encountered this with Windows 10 when I attempted disabling the windows update, and I got an error: Some settings are managed by your system administrator. well for the Technical preview, I have accepted that Windows wants to maintain access to all those that trial the OS. well I still wanted the settings off, so yes I achieved it through editing the hidden windows settings.

stay tuned for an instructable article on disabling these settings incase you got this error too.

Awesome
Leave A Comment

Comments

  1. I think that you should write more on this topic, download windows 10 activator exe might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment